RE:Naturist and Circumcision

First of all, it's still a stigma to even talk about naturism and the fake one takes advantage of that. Even when platforms created for nudists or naturists, these fake ones come along and mislead newbies.

This post was edited

First of all, it's still a stigma to even talk about naturism and the fake one takes advantage of that. Even when platforms created for nudists or naturists, these fake ones come along and mislead newbies.
I for one don't like to judge others. I don't even see in that much detail others. Maybe as a beginner would look at others, but won't stare at them. And that too in detail seeing what theirs look like be it male or female, not happening

This post was edited

I agree with AndyDi that nudists (and *particularly* people who call themselves that online*) don't necessarily set aside all their prejudices. But really, circumcision barely makes the list. In one culture or generation it may be common, in another, it may be rare, but neither state will be completely unfamiliar anywhere; it's not a personal choice anyway; and except conceivably in evaluation a sex partner, most people really, really, don't care at all.Alone behind a keyboard, it's easy to be a bit preoccupied with oneself - the only one really present, after all - and to be fearful of the absent Other, and I think mostly for that reason you'll find lots of concern expressed online. But in real life - nothing.Excellent point regarding real life nudists and keyboard nudists. If a search is done about circumcision or pubic hair, you'll find that there are many, many "nudists" that have a strong feeling about both. Some of these nudists make comments such as, "having no pubic hair makes you look like a child. You're trying too hard to be young. It's not natural. You have pubic hair for a reason." The rebuttals are what you'd expect from the real nudists and many end their comments with, "so much for being accepting and tolerant."With regards to being circumcised or not, most of the negative comments are that being cut is more sanitary and cleaner. It's as if they are saying that having an uncut penis is dirty and that the guys that aren't cut are dirty and don't wash. One of the many reasons my wife won't partake in this type of nudism/naturism. Many things are said here that you would not say to someone's face. Granted, there are probably more trolls, pervs, scammers and fake nudists here, combined, than there are real nudists. I will admit that being uncut, I've never had anyone say anything negative to me about in person while at the beach, clubs or resorts. Doesn't mean they might be thinking something negative. :D

True, there's not enough filtering on profiles of these fake ones. I myself don't judge one's appearance. I don't even see in detail be it male or female. As a newbie in public beach or naturist resort, I might take a double look at the people. That's all. I won't even stare as I understand that would be rude and infiltrate their space.

This post was edited

Sorry to all the people who commented. I am new to platform and I thought I was replying to individual comment, but ended up creating replies to my topic. I commented in the order I saw the comments.

This post was edited

Sorry to all the people who commented. I am new to platform and I thought I was replying to individual comment, but ended up creating replies to my topic. I commented in the order I saw the comments.

Thank you for answering though. Here unfortunately you often don't get any reaction (like a short thank you), even if you answer to a question detailed and with some time of writing and recherche. So have a lot of fun at your nudist venues and don't worry too much about your little friend ;-)

This post was edited

In naturism under Hitler circumcised penises were a problem, because you belong to the wrong race. Nowadays nobody cares, it would be not political correct if you care.

This post was edited

To: woodsman21, I agree with everything you stated.
Your one line, "So I have to accept them as they are." is my basic philosophy and, IMO, should be everyone's. I learned over 50 years ago that I take the person as "complete" no matter what might have been cut off at birth. I try to accept everyone for how they treat others and not for their size, shape, color or flavor, but for the content of their character
But I'm not perfect . . . but perfection is a goal.
Have a great nude day with naked hugs everyone !!!

This post was edited