Lake O' the Woods in Indiana

I am not a newbie to nude beaches, I enjoy them immensely in Florida.
But I am new to nudist resorts and more confined areas as such.
Does anyone in Southwest Michigan or Northern Indiana have any input on Lake o' the Woods in Valparaiso? I wouldn't mind trying that. I would like to try kayaking there and some sunbathing.
Not looking for a relationship, but I wouldn't mind someone to join me, male or female doesn't matter. I am 45m in relatively decent shape, probably look a little younger.

This topic was edited
RE:Lake O' the Woods in Indiana

I have heard good things about that resort. I frequent one farther south in Centerville IN called Sunshower. Valparaiso is a little far for me so havent actually been Ive only heard it was a nice place.

This post was edited

I've heard good things about it, but had a negative personal experience. I called them when my kids were small to inquire going there as a single dad family and was told I'd need to bring their birth certificates and some kind of affidavit from their birth mother in order to bring them in. I consider this either heavy-handed or discriminatory and imagine I could have sued them. Their policy disrespects my legal right as I was granted full legal rights in my joint parenting agreement to do activities without their mother's permission. Therefore, I did not go and do not feel welcome. Good luck.

This post was edited

I go several times a year. Its a really nice club. The the lake is clean and nice for a swim, as is the pool or hot tub. Lots to do.

This post was edited

Wife and I love Lake Of the Woods Club. I love to do naked stand up paddle boarding. And we like the hiking trail even though there are 2 areas that you should cover up. But they are short so it is no big deal. We have always meet friendly people there. Our only issue is we wish they had a better RV area.

This post was edited

One thing prospective visitors should know is that LOTW is nude-obligatory. And it's readily apparent when you first walk in and see that everyone is naked (or close). It's not everyone's cup of tea.

I love to do naked stand up paddle boarding.

Same with my wife and myself. We do it at least a couple of times a day.

This post was edited

Wifey and I also enjoy LOtW and go a few times each summer.

This post was edited

Wifey prefers nudity required places as that keeps the playing field level and feels more comfortable that people are there for the right reason.

This post was edited

Not that I have a problem with being naked with clothed folks around me but what is the reason a resort would make nudity mandatory?

This post was edited

Not that I have a problem with being naked with clothed folks around me but what is the reason a resort would make nudity mandatory?

To keep voyeurs out.

This post was edited

And guys in short shorts.

This post was edited