Visiting Indian Hills

Over the past ten years, I have made it a point to patronize Louisiana's only Nudist Club. I missed several years during the Covid period. Recently, I began visiting again, and I even introduced a friend to the lifestyle and facility. We visited twice last month. She loves it here!
I have to give Tim a compliment for the improvements that have taken place since I began visiting. The new in-ground hot tub is a wonderful improvement. The pool area was well organized and exceptionally clean, as was the pool.
While talking with another guest on the last visit, I learned that the Saturday prior, there were over 90 people in the pool. I guess I will have to plan a Saturday visit soon.
If you haven't visited lately, make plans to. I also joined with an annual membership. I was surprised to learn there were 300+ members.

My only suggestion would be to upgrade the outdoor grills; they need help!

This topic was edited
RE:Visiting Indian Hills

Thanks for the update. I haven't been there yet, although I do want to go some day. Hubby doesn't want to go at all, so I'd have to go with someone else. He doesn't want me going there alone. He says 2-1/2 is too long of a drive at my age (76).

I was going to go with bayou_bare until he blocked me for some unknown reason.

It's a good possibility I may be able to go with Smithdp1978 when he's recovered from shoulder surgery.

This post was edited

Rosewood, I replied to your post earlier today...but for some reason, you've blocked me. I don't know why.

This post was edited

Thanks for the kind words. We are happy to meet new people and returning friends. I am trying my best to keep the place safe and usable for everyone.

This post was edited

Tim..what fish are the ponds stocked with?

This post was edited

Bass, Blue Gill, and Catfish.

This post was edited

Next question...what does one do with the fish once they're caught? Is it catch and release only? If you're allowed to keep them, what do the day people do with them?

This post was edited

I used to pop over there occasionally back in the day. Last time was shortly after Katrina. Then I moved to central FL and spent most nude time at parks over there. I'm back on the MS coast now and really do need to get over to IH for a day visit soon. I don't recall many people fishing back then and the ones I saw didn't appear to be day visitors. I assume they released them or took them back to their mobile home to clean and eat them. I guess you could do that at a campsite, although that's something I need to find out too. I used to park within an asphalt loop where the long skinny north/south pond is located and people pitched their tents there under the trees anywhere within the loop. But I just took a look at a satellite view and it doesn't look like it used to. Looks like stuff built within the loop now. It's still easily recognizable but, dang, it's changed a lot! lol! There's an open area though, appears to be grassy, on the south end of the loop, just north of the pool. Is that a camping area? Looks large enough to be one. But where do campers park their vehicles? Are there showers and restrooms nearby (other than at the pool)?
hmmm..... yup, I need to get my butt over there again soon and check it out.

This post was edited