Solo trip to New York City 29th July to 4th August

About me.
My name is (Zih Ang Jhang), you can call me Merlin if thats easier for you. I come from a little village in Taiwan, spent half of my life in the countryside. I then went to Taipei, the capital of Taiwan, for college. I studied financial management in a military school. I graduated as a second lieutenant and served in the army for 6 years. In 2021, right after the world got out of the pandemic; I moved to London and started a whole new life here. I am working as a floor manager in a worldwide famous Taiwanese restaurant, Din Tai Fung, we have a few locations around the U.S., and we are opening one in New York later this year. I consider myself outgoing, talkative and a people person. I like to talk to people and share stories, I think it helps a lot for my job, and probably help me to start as a waiter and soon get promoted to a manager. I enjoy watching films and movie, comedies are my jam. Spy with Melissa McCarthy is my all-time favourite, and You should meet my son is a heart-warming comedy that I always recommend my LGBT friends. For music taste, I think I prefer cheesy pop song, Maroon 5 is one of the bands I like. Adam Levine has the very unique voice which can be easily distinguished. And hes also super attractive. My favourite Maroon song is Daylight. For outdoor activities, I like to play volleyball, Im not good, but I like it anyway. During the 4 years in collage, I joined the track and field team; we often have to massage each other after the training, so Id be happy to do massage exchange if you like to. But my massage style is more a sport-massage, sometime it may make you hurt a little bit (especially the calf area). I really would like to have some massage consider my job requires to stand and walk for 10 hours a day. And travelling is my passion; I couldnt travel a lot when I was in the military, but ever since I moved to London, Ive been to places, and I just LOVE my life much better now. I have an involuntary holiday (I can tell you the reason later if you like to know, lol) in late July to mid-August. I've decide to visit New York and Miami, the first one for the fame and the second one for the flames.
My first nudism experience was in 2018. I was visiting a Belgium friend who I hosted in Taiwan in 2017. And a friend who lived in London managed to convince me to book a last minute flight to pay him a visit in London, which I am grateful that he did. His landlord is naturism, so they invited me to give it a try. And I TOTALLY LOVE it. Image the second that you arrived home you can take all the clothes off, it feels like to shake off the entire burdens and stress from work, and just to be free and comfy and be yourself. During my stay with them, they even host a nudism tea party. They invited around 20 friends; each of them brought some drinks, food or snacks. Everyone was drinking, eating, chatting and relaxing in the Jacuzzi all NAKED. It was certainly a very different experience, and we all enjoyed it, I had a great time. Another experience was when I visited a friend in Normandy. My friend took me to a naturism beach, but it wasnt busy, there was only very few people and hardly a beach, the sea was far away. But I had a good time, and took some cool pictures. Now I lived in London in a share flat, I hope one day I could live alone and enjoying being FREE at home (but consider the crazy energy price in London, seem to be a bit difficult, lol). If I were lucky enough to stay with you in New York, Ill be looking forward to another nudism experience. My host from Wilton Manor who is also on this site suggested me to try it out here. I just join today, and looking forward to make new friends here as well, if you happened to live in London as well, don't hesitate to reach out :)
Following is my CS profile
https://www.couchsurfing.com/people/zi-ang

Best,

Merlin, Zih-Ang Jhang

This topic was edited
RE:Solo trip to New York City 29th July to 4th August

About me.My name is (Zih Ang Jhang), you can call me Merlin if thats easier for you. I come from a little village in Taiwan, spent half of my life in the countryside. I then went to Taipei, the capital of Taiwan, for college. I studied financial management in a military school. I graduated as a second lieutenant and served in the army for 6 years. In 2021, right after the world got out of the pandemic; I moved to London and started a whole new life here. I am working as a floor manager in a worldwide famous Taiwanese restaurant, Din Tai Fung, we have a few locations around the U.S., and we are opening one in New York later this year. I consider myself outgoing, talkative and a people person. I like to talk to people and share stories, I think it helps a lot for my job, and probably help me to start as a waiter and soon get promoted to a manager. I enjoy watching films and movie, comedies are my jam. Spy with Melissa McCarthy is my all-time favourite, and You should meet my son is a heart-warming comedy that I always recommend my LGBT friends. For music taste, I think I prefer cheesy pop song, Maroon 5 is one of the bands I like. Adam Levine has the very unique voice which can be easily distinguished. And hes also super attractive. My favourite Maroon song is Daylight. For outdoor activities, I like to play volleyball, Im not good, but I like it anyway. During the 4 years in collage, I joined the track and field team; we often have to massage each other after the training, so Id be happy to do massage exchange if you like to. But my massage style is more a sport-massage, sometime it may make you hurt a little bit (especially the calf area). I really would like to have some massage consider my job requires to stand and walk for 10 hours a day. And travelling is my passion; I couldnt travel a lot when I was in the military, but ever since I moved to London, Ive been to places, and I just LOVE my life much better now. I have an involuntary holiday (I can tell you the reason later if you like to know, lol) in late July to mid-August. I've decide to visit New York and Miami, the first one for the fame and the second one for the flames.My first nudism experience was in 2018. I was visiting a Belgium friend who I hosted in Taiwan in 2017. And a friend who lived in London managed to convince me to book a last minute flight to pay him a visit in London, which I am grateful that he did. His landlord is naturism, so they invited me to give it a try. And I TOTALLY LOVE it. Image the second that you arrived home you can take all the clothes off, it feels like to shake off the entire burdens and stress from work, and just to be free and comfy and be yourself. During my stay with them, they even host a nudism tea party. They invited around 20 friends; each of them brought some drinks, food or snacks. Everyone was drinking, eating, chatting and relaxing in the Jacuzzi all NAKED. It was certainly a very different experience, and we all enjoyed it, I had a great time. Another experience was when I visited a friend in Normandy. My friend took me to a naturism beach, but it wasnt busy, there was only very few people and hardly a beach, the sea was far away. But I had a good time, and took some cool pictures. Now I lived in London in a share flat, I hope one day I could live alone and enjoying being FREE at home (but consider the crazy energy price in London, seem to be a bit difficult, lol). If I were lucky enough to stay with you in New York, Ill be looking forward to another nudism experience. My host from Wilton Manor who is also on this site suggested me to try it out here. I just join today, and looking forward to make new friends here as well, if you happened to live in London as well, don't hesitate to reach out :)I am easy-going and respectful. I am tidy and willing to help with the chores. I am a people person so I'd love to spend some time with my host, but I will also respect if you'd prefer to be on your own. I love to share my stories and my culture; I can also try to make some Taiwanese cuisine if there are some Chinese community nearby where I can find some good ingredients. I am not a good cook, but I have a recipe and can make a very tasty Taiwanese beef noodle soup. I understand hosting for one whole week is a lot to ask, so I'm flexible and happy with any duration that suits you.Following is my CS profilehttps://www.couchsurfing.com/people/zi-angBest,Merlin, Zih-Ang Jhang

This post was edited

I am easy-going and respectful. I am tidy and willing to help with the chores. I am a people person so I'd love to spend some time with my host, but I will also respect if you'd prefer to be on your own. I love to share my stories and my culture; I can also try to make some Taiwanese cuisine if there are some Chinese community nearby where I can find some good ingredients. I am not a good cook, but I have a recipe and can make a very tasty Taiwanese beef noodle soup. I understand hosting for one whole week is a lot to ask, so I'm flexible and happy with any duration that suits you.

This post was edited

Hi! I may be able to help!

This post was edited