Getting ready for nude performance at talent show

Getting ready for a guitar and vocal perfomance at a talent show later this evening. Doing a slightly different version of a mashup of Bobby Mcferrin and Bob Marley I did too years ago at the same show.

This topic was edited
RE:Getting ready for nude performance at talent show

Getting ready for a guitar and vocal perfomance at a talent show later this evening. Doing a slightly different version of a mashup of Bobby Mcferrin and Bob Marley I did too years ago at the same show.

Is it a clothing optional or nude event otherwise?
I played my euphonium at a nude social 2 years ago.
Haven't played nude for an audience other than my wife before or since.

This post was edited

Getting ready for a guitar and vocal perfomance at a talent show later this evening. Doing a slightly different version of a mashup of Bobby Mcferrin and Bob Marley I did too years ago at the same show.Is it a clothing optional or nude event otherwise?I played my euphonium at a nude social 2 years ago.Haven't played nude for an audience other than my wife before or since.

PS. I do practice nude frequently and will be doing so in a few minutes.

This post was edited

It was clothing optional about half of the performers including me were nude. Magician, some of the singer, poets and story tellers wore clothing.Is it a clothing optional or nude event otherwise?I played my euphonium at a nude social 2 years ago.Haven't played nude for an audience other than my wife before or since.

This post was edited

It was clothing optional about half of the performers including me were nude. Magician, some of the singer, poets and story tellers wore clothing.Is it a clothing optional or nude event otherwise?I played my euphonium at a nude social 2 years ago.Haven't played nude for an audience other than my wife before or since.

What about the audience?

This post was edited

i would say about the same maybe a little more like 60% nude.
What about the audience?

This post was edited