Caught Running Naked on Trails

I have been running consistently nude on some local trails lately. I enjoy running early in the morning and I have run this specific section of the trails for a few years now. So I know that maybe once every few weeks I will pass another runner who has reluctantly woken up way too early to run. The other runner will either have a head lamp on so I can see them from a distance or some type of reflective garment that catches what little moonlight is out.

It has been a real blessing this summer to be able to run nude almost every morning. I am at the point where I am forgetting that I am even naked on a public trail. This morning, as I get back in shape, I was pushing my distance and pace a little past the threshold. I had been running for 4 miles already and hadnt seen a soul around until I picked up the pace coming around a short curve. I ran right next to another runner rounding the curve with no headlight on completely naked. There was enough moonlight that you could clearly see I was not clothed. At first my heart skipped a beat but we both said, Good morning. And I kept my stride as I continued my run.

I finished my fastest mile for the summer so far and a leap in my journey. I decided a few weeks ago that if I saw another runner on the trails with no headlamp I would bother putting shorts on but I havent seen another runner since making that decision. So this was the first time I have actually done it. It was liberating.

Until next time.

Adam

This topic was edited
RE:Caught Running Naked on Trails

Curious if you were running towards each other or along side each other? Were they nude as well? Was their light, if any, on you during this time?

This post was edited

Curious if you were running towards each other or along side each other? Were they nude as well? Was their light, if any, on you during this time?

Yes, same questions above and now following ;)

This post was edited

Hey. No light and we were running at each other.

This post was edited