Cape Cod Trip

Posted a trip to Cape Cods nude beaches this weekend. If those interested can't make both days, attending one or the other is ok. There is no public parking however in Truro, you would need to stay at the hostel (2 beds left), or park at Head of The Meadow public beach and I can pick you up. Any questions, let me know.

This topic was edited
RE:Cape Cod Trip

Posted a trip to Cape Cods nude beaches this weekend. If those interested can't make both days, attending one or the other is ok. There is no public parking however in Truro, you would need to stay at the hostel (2 beds left), or park at Head of The Meadow public beach and I can pick you up. Any questions, let me know.

What beach will you be going to? Longnook access is closed because of erosion of the dune.
Thanks

This post was edited

Thanks for the message, but I am aware the access at Longnook itslef is closed, however I am staying at Hi Hostel at Ballston Beach, plan to walk the shore 2 miles to Longnook. Want to tag along?

This post was edited

The Cape trip was great as was the weather. Spent 6 hours Sat at Herring Cove amongst all the naked bodies (mine included). Had a nice dinner, went to P-Town Sat night and listened to Todd Alsup belting out Elton John tunes. Woke up early and hit Ballston Beach at 8am Sun, stripped after walking a few hundred yards. Walked 2 miles naked along the shore, saw three seals not too far from the shore and encountered only 1 clothed woman, we exchanged greetings. Stayed all day al Longnook encountering a handful of other people eventually walking the 2 miles back to Ballston naked , putting on a speedo thong only a few hundred yards from the beach. Returned with a great all over tan!

This post was edited

Glad you had a good time, Otis, and got the tan all evened out. Sounds like a positive overall experience, especially with the textile encounters.

This post was edited