New to the site and to the lifestyle

Hello everyone, I just wanted to make a short thread and say hello! I am new to this site and also to the idea of a nude lifestyle. I have always hated wearing clothes (except maybe my hand made jackets haha but thats another story) and generally tried to avoid them whenever I could. This has always just been around the house, in private if you would. I have, thanks to the internet, found that there are actually a lot of people who would prefer not to wear clothes and am kind of intersted in jumping in and trying social nudity out. And that brought me to....here :)

So a bit about me....I am 27 years old, from Southern Ontario, do a boring job for a company i despise and am into punk rock and zombie flicks. I have filled out some stuff on my profile for anyone wanting more info. I don't actually own a camera but i will work on borrowing one and getting at least a few photos up in the near future. I am pretty friendly and mostly just looking to meet various people from all over the place and of course from where I live. If anybody wants to say hi or anything, please do :) Hope to talk to you all later!!

also side note.... does anybody else hate these "Hi I'm the new guy, somebody please talk to me" posts? lol

This topic was edited
RE: New to the site and to the lifestyle

Hi and welcome from Kingston. TN is a great site with lots of friendly and helpful people. If you are interested in finding the location of nudist clubs/areas in Ontario visithttps://www.truenudists.com/group/2245/which is an information resource for Canadian Locations. There is no requirement to join the group in order to use it.

Re"Hi I'm the new guy, somebody please talk to me" posts? Most TN members are happy to welcome new members and if you begin posting you will quickly make yourself known and get to know others here. A useful link to get to know the site is located herehttps://www.truenudists.com/forum/viewthread.php?id=2543

This post was edited
Hey

Welcome to the site!!!!

This post was edited

welcome from me also!

This post was edited

HI and welcome to the site. A nice place to meet true nudists and to learn more about the lifestyle. You will enjoy yourself here. Have fun.

This post was edited

actually i put the xx's in as space fillers, it would not allow me to use just 'jd', too short.

This post was edited

Welcome to this great community

This post was edited