RE:GNI Gathering

Has anyone been there?If so, how does it feel to know that you must remain nude the entire time, except in the case of inclement weather?Have you not been to other nudist spaces with similar rules?

I have only been to clothing optional spaces. One resort requires nudity in the pool, but is clothing optional otherwise.

This post was edited

I have only been to clothing optional spaces. One resort requires nudity in the pool, but is clothing optional otherwise.

Assuming you stayed naked while you were there, it would feel very similar.

"Nude mandatory" spaces don't usually enforce it strictly, and clothing for warmth is still allowed.
No one's going around ordering people to take their clothes off.

This post was edited

Is there something holding you back from going to spaces like that more often?

This post was edited

I have only been to clothing optional spaces. One resort requires nudity in the pool, but is clothing optional otherwise.Is there something holding you back from going to spaces like that more often?

My wife won't join me.

This post was edited

I have only been to clothing optional spaces. One resort requires nudity in the pool, but is clothing optional otherwise.Is there something holding you back from going to spaces like that more often?

My wife won't join me.

This post was edited

My wife won't join me.

Is she not okay with you going on your own?

This post was edited

My wife won't join me.Is she not okay with you going on your own?

Day trips yes. I would rather not go overnight without her.

This post was edited