Nudist beaches recommendations in Menorca

Hi all.
We will be in Menorca next week and looking for advice on places to go.
We know that Spanish beaches are mostly clothing optional but would like to visit beaches where most are nudist.
We will probably hire a car so can travel but places around Arenal D'castell will be ideal.
Any advice is welcome as it is the first time we have visited Menorca.

This topic was edited
RE:Nudist beaches recommendations in Menorca

we used Son Bou beach when we were there, and really liked that, was quite some years ago so cannot comment on it now,
But with Menorca we decided not to hire a car, and use the local bus service, have to say back then it was great, and no need to worry about the expense of a hire vehicle. enjoy your holiday

This post was edited

Thanks for your advise.
I will look up Son Bou Beach, Bus is a good idea too, will check it out.

This post was edited

We had planned a trip to Menorca, among others, but had to cancel it due to the COVID pandemy then. Unfortunately since then we couldn't make it happen again. But then we had booked a hotel in Sant Tomas with the plan to take a walk to recommended beach "Platja Binigaus", which was designated as one of Spain's best nudist beaches by spanish newspaper El Pais.

afaik there is no dedicated nudism-only beach on Menorca, but a lot of beaches that are nudism optional. There are several overviews to find online, like e. g.
https://www.autosvalls.com/en/5-nude-beaches-in-menorca/

Or use queplaya.es (in Spanish) and look for "nudista: si" in the description.

Have a great time! I'm a bit envious ;-)

This post was edited

Many of us are!

Have a great time! I'm a bit envious ;-)

This post was edited

Thanks for your help with this.
We discovered Son Bou, Binigaus and Es Grau and had a good time. All quite mixed with majority people being non nudist.
For me that doesnt matter but Mrs doesnt feel comfortable with majority textile.

This post was edited