Health and Going Outside

Disclaimer:
I am not a health professional, this is not health advice. This is simple social commentary. These views do not represent the views of the owners of this website.

I mention a video that I viewed online that I want to recommend.

These videos were made by somebody I never have met

I and am not the creator of the video nor am being paid to promote the video. This is my own personal recommendation for commentary on it.

I was not paid by anyone to promote the videos.

END DISCLAIMER. BEGIN FORUM POST:

The idea of "nature" in "naturism" is obviously important to me, though I often do not practice all aspects of it.

I think that going outside is very beneficial to the health of our human being minds.

The art of going outside and having a good time is really good.

When one does not have the means to do so, health easily declines.

People inside "America" meaning "The United States" are not really having good mental health outcomes, and I am not one that is an expert studying this, since I am not a healthcare professional.

Here is a video or two describing the health benefits of living outside. One person made a video about his life in remote Washington State in the Pacific Northwest of the United States of America. He quit his life of being a neurosurgeon, just so he could live in the mountains.

He talks about the benefits of being outside.

He struggled with the realization that the medical system was not set up to promote true healing, which led to ethical conflicts and a sense of being stuck in a job in which he no longer believed.

With his wife's support, he decided to quit his job, despite having no clear plan for the future, to avoid continuing a life that was making him unhappy.

He talks about a lot of things relating to health on his videos.

Sources:

The video on being outside:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=25LUF8GmbFU

His channel on YouTube:

https://youtube.com/channel/UC_y3QBXWKWan2c5fm4-nfqQ

I was not paid by anyone to promote the videos.

These videos were made by somebody I never have met, but they are great videos.

Let me know if you agree or disagree on whether the benefits of exercise in nature can help out the health of many individuals.

As always, wear sunscreen when outside during the day, and keep hydrated wherever you go outside.

Just a thought.

Please have a good day.

This topic was edited
No replies yet.