Honesty with your partner

Does anyone else tell your spouse about your hook ups? My wife is cool and encourages me to explore my bi side. I love telling her about it when the sex is good. She seems to like listening to my stories.

This topic was edited
RE:Honesty with your partner

I have a different perspective on this topic. I am the "designated" hook up for 2 bi married guys. In both cases, they knew I was gay and I was friends with the couples (we are all nudists) before we started getting together. The wives are aware of our sexual relationship. One guy is quite a bit younger than me. He and his wife actually invited me to their home for him to "explore" his bi-curious feelings. The other guy is older and his wife has little interest in sex. I live in a rural area with no close neighbors so I offer them a private and discreet place to enjoy nudity and sex. I don't know, or care, if they share the details of our sexual encounters. I'm just very happy to help them out, especially knowing that their wife's are aware of our relationship.

This post was edited
RE:Honesty with your partner

Gf encouraged I explored and seemed happy and excited I was open to the idea. She decided she didnt want to know details and to be honest there arent many to share. Especially recently. But when she has asked I have answered honestly.

This post was edited