Weekly Manscaping & Male Grooming

Hey everyone!

I thought itd be fun to chat about our grooming routines, especially when it comes to manscaping. Here are some points to get us started:

Frequency: How often do you all manscape? Is it a weekly routine for you, or do you prefer to do it less frequently?

Tools & Products: What tools do you use? Electric trimmers, razors, or something else? Any favorite products for skincare or post-grooming?

Techniques: Do you have any tips or tricks to make the process easier or more effective?

Body Hair Trends: How do you feel about the current trends in body hair grooming? Do you think theres pressure to maintain a certain look?

Personal Experience: Any funny or interesting stories from your grooming adventures?

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts and sharing tips!

This topic was edited
RE:Weekly Manscaping & Male Grooming

My partner and I both have little body hair. We take a bubble bath on Saturday morning and shave each other from neck down, including armpits. After soaking in the tub, we use shaving cream and a 5 blade razor. As far as tips, it's much easier to have a partner shave your hole. It's also fun when a finger or 2 slips in.

This post was edited