Nudist B&B

Hey fellow nudists next year in 2025 im hoping to buy a property in the Northumberland countryside and turn it into a safe space for a mens only nudist B&B/retreat for str8, bi and gay men. I've been ask a few times now if I would consider single dads as they struggle to find venues for them and their kids. I'm not sure if this is a good idea or not or even if there's a demand for this even if I set a few weeks aside a year as a discounted break to cater for them I would appreciate any advice on this especially from single parents to guage the demand.

Cheers John x

This topic was edited
RE:Nudist B&B

I'm interested in this for sure.

This post was edited

As a single dad, I don't think you should mix children in at your resort. The dynamics of family and male-only are simply too different. Men are often demonized for having penises which may even become erect unexpectedly. Therefore, all-male spaces need to be more accepting of men celebrating their sexuality. When behaviors become overtly sexual, my opinion is that it's not appropriate for minors. In an ideal world, family-oriented nudist resorts would allow single men and accept erections without celebrating them. In addition, all-male resorts would allow single men and their sons and direct sexual behaviors to designated play areas. However, since it's hard to differentiate, I believe all-male resorts should be adult only.

This post was edited

I think it would be a great idea to have an area for ALL dads and sons, but no daughters. Regardless of sexual identity, there's nothing more special than nude bonding between a father and son. It would also allow the sons to experience nudity with their peers, something that is virtually impossible nowadays.

This post was edited

By celebrating mens erections, what do you mean? And are families supposed to participate in that? What would that look like?

This post was edited

I think just because a father and son have no problem being nude around other ppl, they might not want to be around openly gay people. Just saying.

This post was edited

By celebrating mens erections, what do you mean? And are families supposed to participate in that? What would that look like?

I think it means he gets kicked out of nudist resorts a lot. They are puritans he says and dont like to celebrate his erection. Hell never accept who the real problem is.

This post was edited

By celebrating mens erections, what do you mean? And are families supposed to participate in that? What would that look like?I think it means he gets kicked out of nudist resorts a lot. They are puritans he says and dont like to celebrate his erection. Hell never accept who the real problem is.

This is NOT aimed at the OP, but a certain negative couple.

And there you go ! Why is the assumption that a possible erection going to lead to something more ? Why is your mind always in the gutter ? I know a few people that are family orientated nudists, and there is NOTHING that happens that is deemed wrong, and that includes the possibility of erections, men and boys/teens etc, know damn well they happen and they don't care about it as a family, it's perfectly normal. Why do you or many others assume that "sex" is the end result ? Fathers and sons bonding together naked is something that is and should be encouraged.

Why is it that some people assume that the OP opening a men only nudist B&B, are assuming that there are going to be erections bouncing about the place, that is an assumption that is baseless, any man that wakes up erect would ensure it was down before going for breakfast or any other meal. I am sick of the undertone that some others on here automatically put on everyone else when you don't know these people AT ALL !

An old saying "Assumption is the mother of all F**kups". It rings very true when someone assumes men only means it's an orgy waiting to happen.

This post was edited

Hey fellow nudists next year in 2025 im hoping to buy a property in the Northumberland countryside and turn it into a safe space for a mens only nudist B&B/retreat for str8, bi and gay men. I've been ask a few times now if I would consider single dads as they struggle to find venues for them and their kids. I'm not sure if this is a good idea or not or even if there's a demand for this even if I set a few weeks aside a year as a discounted break to cater for them I would appreciate any advice on this especially from single parents to guage the demand.Cheers John x

I think your idea is wonderful and you should go for it. Although I understand your hesitation on fathers and their sons/kids. If the family has lived all their lives as a nudist family, where is the problem ? I know where the line of thought would be going for some people, but that is just an assumption, not a fact. My point here is that if the family was at a nudist resort, there would not be a problem, as everyone is in the same position, naked as hell. A naked body is just that ! It does not or shouldn't matter that the male may be a teen or a little bit younger, you all have the same equipment.

The obvious thing would be to discuss with those on here who are nudist families and get their POV. I personally think it would be unfair if a father and son were not allowed to attend together purely based on the assumption that some people only see the worst and not the positive side.

Ultimately it is your decision at the OP, I am simply asking that you get a nudist families point of view about it.

This post was edited

As a single dad, I don't think you should mix children in at your resort. The dynamics of family and male-only are simply too different. Men are often demonized for having penises which may even become erect unexpectedly. Therefore, all-male spaces need to be more accepting of men celebrating their sexuality. When behaviors become overtly sexual, my opinion is that it's not appropriate for minors. In an ideal world, family-oriented nudist resorts would allow single men and accept erections without celebrating them. In addition, all-male resorts would allow single men and their sons and direct sexual behaviors to designated play areas. However, since it's hard to differentiate, I believe all-male resorts should be adult only.

I fully understand your point of view. But why have you gone straight for the assumption that a nudist B&B as an all male space is even assuming erections are going to be shown or seen ? Forgive me for saying this, but you have created a problem before one has even started !

Yes, men are demonised for for having a cock that can become erect, without any or much stimulation, but, as a nudist family, don't tell me you won't have seen your son(s) walking about with an erection at home, or that they may have seen their dad in the same erect state, you are making more of it than needs be.

It's also being assumed that an all male B&B is going to be a free for all orgy, when that has NEVER been mentioned or been part of the OP wanting to open an all male nudist B&B. Where at any point was it stated that behaviours would or were going to become overtly sexual ?

Erections happen, who says they happen for the sake of pleasure when as men, we know damn well, that is not the case, I mean, scratching your testicles for some guys would get them hard, that does not mean he's going to bash it's brains in and make it sick , does it ? You choice of words is inappropriate here "all-male resorts would allow single men and their sons and direct sexual behaviours to designated play areas". Why are you assuming that an all male resort would allow anything possibly sexual and the possible behaviours to a designated play area ? As a father and son, you should have and would have had that discussion before going to the B&B. If there is a chance you or your son feel the need for something to become sexual (I don't mean together), what do you think a shower is for ? It's private and washes the evidence away.

Even if you keep it male adults only, that does not negate the chance of a possible erection(s) happening or being seen, where or why is there a certain prudism about an erection. You would all be men, you would all have had erections, you have all seen erections. Why create a problem that is not there ?

This post was edited

I think it would be a great idea to have an area for ALL dads and sons, but no daughters. Regardless of sexual identity, there's nothing more special than nude bonding between a father and son. It would also allow the sons to experience nudity with their peers, something that is virtually impossible nowadays.

I agree with this gentleman and what he says. There is NOTHING wrong with a father and son(s) bonding over a shared experience of nudity/nudism, as is said, it allows the young men to experience nudity with other males (Peers), again, nothing at all wrong with that, guys are going to see other people's penises in varying situations over their lifetime, so if you are a family of nudists, where is the problem ? It's just people being and enjoying being nude/naked together.

People seem to forget something here, one of the most obvious places to see other men naked is at the local swimming pool in the changing rooms, you get to see all shapes and sizes of everything there, but does anyone make a bloody fuss about it ? NO they don't it's simply accepted, and happens every single day, with adults, their young, mid aged or teen sons, yet no one has ever said a thing when it happens, and take my word for it, I have attended a lot of swimming pools when I was younger, no one gives a crap if they see another man, boy, teen naked.

This post was edited