RE:Nudist B&B

By celebrating mens erections, what do you mean? And are families supposed to participate in that? What would that look like?

You are reading more into this than you need to, I am assuming you have not read the words of each participant properly.

The OP states they want to open a male only B&B, so family wise that would mean, fathers and their brother, just friends, fathers and sons, possibly uncles and nephews if the bigger family are all nudists ! He also stated that it would cater for Gay, straight and Bi.

You have assumed straight away that people are going to be walking about erect, this is not the case and never was, the family side of this would only be fathers and sons, or dad and uncle or dad and brother as examples. NO ONE at all is telling anyone to walk about with a stiff penis. So your family comment falls short in that it would only be male family members, NOT female.

This post was edited

I think just because a father and son have no problem being nude around other ppl, they might not want to be around openly gay people. Just saying.

Forgive me, even if you don't mean it the way it comes across. Why are you assuming a gay man is going to be a predator because a father and his son might be there ? You seem to be assuming that all gay men love a young man, when they don't, the can appreciate the beauty of him and nudity, that does not automatically mean the gay guy wants to roger the young man. Sorry, but that is a typical straight mans response to a subject he doesn't know much about.

What if the father is bisexual, does that make a difference ? The same could be said for the teen son (assuming he's a teenager), why the closed minds on something that should be acknowledged and celebrated for what it is, everyone being naked and enjoying the time together.

This post was edited

Good morning.
Just a thought from the US. Years ago, the YMCA was male only and the pool area was nude-required. I recently was talking with someone who remembered those days. The lifeguards, who were generally young men in their teens, were encouraged if the got an erection, to stand up, take a lap around the pool, and return to their station. The thought was to show that erections are normal. And usually, by the time the guard had returned to their post, it was over and done with. There are Korean spas where its men only. Locker rooms obviously are men only. Erections happen there as well.
Now, having said that, I think your idea is a good one. My only concern is the men who dont have children who may come that weekend to prowl. It is naive to think that all nudists are pure of mind and pure of heart. I have taken my sons to a nude beach on many occasions and there are people there from time to time who are there for what they can see and what they can hopefully sneak pictures of. If you do this, please look closely at anyone who may attend without children. And also be prepared that this is something that may take a little time to build. Might not get many attendees at first. But I do believe if you give it time, and dads feel it is truly a safe space, you will have a good attendance.
Good luck!

This post was edited

Hey thanks guys for all your comments. I didn't realise my innocent question would upset some people. I didn't think the demand was even there for single dads but as I had been asked by a few people I thought I'd put it out there to guage the demand purely in a business sense. Nothing sexual even crossed my mind until someone commented. But my original idea of a men only safe space for straight, bi and gay men still stands and yes erections still accepted if they happen and not shamed but celebrated. For those people who instantly think erections are sexual I feel sorry for you. We all know a man's penis has a mind of its own and erections can be non sexual a lot of the time. I want to create a space for guys to feel comfortable in their own skin and feel relaxed to be who they are

This post was edited

I haven't seen anyone as honest as her @Buildwealthwithphoebe (telegram username)She's so good at what she does @Buildwealthwithphoebe (telegram username)She's 100% legit @Buildwealthwithphoebe (telegram username)Y'all should try her out...@Buildwealthwithphoebe (telegram username)

This post was edited