VEGAN and NATURIST and NUDIST COMMUNTY VILLAGE

Hello to everybody.
I want to create or be founder with other people about a COMMUNITY VILLAGE for people who are "VEGAN" as me and "NATURIST", so people who are unvaccinated and take care of own health with just herbs and by eating raw fruits and vegetables, and of course who are "NUDIST" and want to live always nude all days of the year in a place at the equator, or close at the equator, where temperature are never too much hot and with perfect temperature all days of the year.
Of course, the VEGAN NATURIST NUDIST COMMUNITY VILLAGE will be "PRO" any kind of sexual orientation and so it will be LGBPTQIABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ.
Let me know if you are interested to my project and if you have some suffestions.

Luca

This topic was edited
RE:VEGAN and NATURIST and NUDIST COMMUNTY VILLAGE

You have my interest at nudist and vegan, I would certainly be fine with others who are this way. I might wanted some meals heated up, I know the ways for that, modern or primitive. Veganism seeks to exclude, as far as is possible and practicable, all forms of exploitation of, and cruelty to, animals for food, clothing or any other purpose. If what I choose, as far as reasonably possible, contributes to more suffering, I would seek to avoid that then. But there is the healthiest way to eat, that I learned about rather later than when I came to being vegan, that is good basis for me to just eat food from plants, while I don't eat any of the things not from plants.

This post was edited