Some guys are too self conscious to be naked in a sauna.

Just watched a BBC travelogue featuring Paddy McGuinness (Btritish tv personality) and his mate travelling in Sweeden.

They met up with a group of 6 or 7 Sweedish guys in a sauna. How embarrassing (for them) that both Paddy and his mate went into the sauna with their swim shorts on, while the Swedish guys were all naked, as it should be. Very disappointing that two men in their 50's don't have the body confidence to dress/undress appropriately in a sauna.

This topic was edited
RE:Some guys are too self conscious to be naked in a sauna.

Not seen this show but I think your assessment is wrong.

They are not two guys without the confidence to go nude in the sauna.

Paddy is a stand up comedian after all, with plenty of confidence.

They are two guys without the confidence to go nude in the sauna while on TV.

I dont blame them. Nude saunas isnt a spectator sport

This post was edited

You guys should really watch this LoL . . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k70xBg8en-4

This post was edited

Thats hilarious leave it to Conan.
You guys should really watch this LoL . . .https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k70xBg8en-4

This post was edited

Before bathtubs, before showers there were saunas in Sweden and they were communal. It's considered unhygenic or oddly self-conscious to be anything but naked in cleaning one's self. A good sauna is close enough to boiling in temperature that electronics likely don't fare well. I imagine the Swedes found the whole thing amusing and anything but embarassing.

This post was edited

It was BBC prime time viewing, everything was edited to not show anything below belly button, or blurred out. There would be no chance whatsoever that his cock would be broadcast. Try and watch it.

This post was edited

Just watched a BBC travelogue featuring Paddy McGuinness (Btritish tv personality) and his mate travelling in Sweeden.They met up with a group of 6 or 7 Sweedish guys in a sauna. How embarrassing (for them) that both Paddy and his mate went into the sauna with their swim shorts on, while the Swedish guys were all naked, as it should be. Very disappointing that two men in their 50's don't have the body confidence to dress/undress appropriately in a sauna.

Thank you for the laugh i enjoyed at your hypocrisy. You, who are uncertified, with no photos or other media, say others don't have "body confidence" to be nude in a sauna on tv. Give me a freakin' break!

This post was edited

I send you a big hug.

This post was edited

I know all too well the feeling of being scared to be seen naked by anyone. As I was that way for a long time. A fear conditioned in from childhood by a clothed society which believed nude is lewd and immoral. I had to intentionally decide to change my feelings on it, and that was hard to do and took awhile. But those kind of mental things can be changed and I did manage to change it in myself quite a bit. So if a sauna is not nude prohibited and if others around are not going to misunderstand and condemn, I much prefer to wear nothing in a sauna.

This post was edited

You guys should really watch this LoL . . .https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k70xBg8en-4

Good funny video. It appears the Coco Team had selected an authentic, nice location for Jjimjilmbang in Koreatown, Los Angeles, for that video.

The Location was the WI Spa in Korea Town, Los Angeles, California.

Looks really good and fun and interesting.

The video was a good share. Thank you.

This post was edited

Just watched a BBC travelogue featuring Paddy McGuinness (Btritish tv personality) and his mate travelling in Sweeden......Very disappointing that two men in their 50's don't have the body confidence to dress/undress appropriately in a sauna.

It's a similar situation to Paul Hollywood's European tour when he meets with a German nudist group.

There's certainly ways and means to keep their bits out of shot. After all Naked and Afraid achieves that easily enough.

I put it down to media coverage of nudity is either ridicule or disgust. Rarely is there middle ground or normal acceptance of nudity.

That's why I applaud Australia's Getaway TV show that many years ago covered an Australian location and host Catriona Rowntree went nude.

This post was edited