Kick Off

Hey all, I'll start things off even though I have been laid up since June with a foot injury; thus, I've had no recent adventures. However, this spring, I had the chance to hike naked for four days in Death Valley and one day in Arches National Park. Both were outstanding adventures. Hiking naked on the salt flat and on the dunes in Death Valley was memorable. Next - there is an AirBNB in the Bahamas that is clothing optional on a secluded beach. Nude snorkeling would not be out of the question. I just need to talk my wife into it. What has everyone else been up to this year?

This topic was edited
RE:Kick Off

That all sounds awesome! Sorry about your injuries. I hope you have a quick recovery. This Summer, I managed to get up to Rock River, VT for some nude hiking, swimming, and sunbathing.

This post was edited

I hope the foot injury clears up quick. Get well soon, Nkhiker!
My own 'adventures' were undoubtedly much less of a challenge than yours were. Just a week of different daily walks in the Scottish hills in unexpectedly fabulous weather. Walking naked in the mountains while looking down on the clouds is an unforgettable experience.

This post was edited

We've done some hiking in Scotland. Enjoyed it a lot, but it was before my nudist days. One day we kept climbing to false summits, and accidentally climbed one of the tallest peaks in Scotland. It was a good thing the sun didn't set until after 10PM. It would have been an excellent naked hike. We only saw one other person--an older gentleman hiking in a kilt.

This post was edited

This summer has been a good opporutnity to enjoy the openness of freehiking in Vermont. I joined two organized outings (posted in the New England Freehikers group here) and a few other hikes. Visited Rock River and The Ledges once each to enjoy the sun and cool waters.

This post was edited