Housekeeping woke me up

I was recently on a business trip and staying at a small but very nice hotel. The night we arrived, we all went out to dinner and drinks and had an early morning meeting. The meeting was over around 10am and I was pretty tired so I went to take a nap before lunch. I got back to my room and got naked and climbed into bed.

I was sound asleep when the housekeeper knocked on the door. She knocked once then let herself in. I didn't recognize the knock as being on my door so I didn't react. The way the room was set up, when you enter the room, there is a small hallway to the left with a closet on each side then the bathroom sink in front. The shower is on one side and the toilet is on the other.

I got out of bed to use the toilet. Still naked, I was standing between the closets when she appeared in front of me. I was startled but quickly recognized the uniform as a house keeper. Fearful that she would think I was exposing myself intentionally, I quickly went to the closet and grabbed a robe hanging nearby. As I about to open the zipper on the bag it's in, she is telling me not to open the bag. I stopped and asked why. She said I would be charged if the bag is opened and she apologized for not alerting me that she was in the room. At the same time, I'm trying to apologize and explain that I'm not trying to expose myself but I sleep nude and did not expect someone to be in my room. She said I was not the first that she's walked in on and that she goes nude at home too. She was fine with my nudity and said I didn't have to dress if I didn't want to.

I stayed nude while she freshened the room and asked if I would require daily making of the bed - which I said yes to. I asked if she came at the same time so I knew to put on some pants. She said she did come around the same time but I could stay nude if I wanted - which I did for the next 3 days

This topic was edited
RE:Housekeeping woke me up

Glad you both had a positive result

This post was edited