RE:Jocktober

#Jocktober 17. Today I am a Nasty Pig! I only have a couple from this company, although I have a lot of clothes from this company. Its getting colder out, so I am definitely feeling a bit more exposed in a jock than if I wore regular underwear.

This post was edited

#Jocktober 18. Here is a fun one! Bought on eBay, this yellow/black jock has laces, like a football scrimmage short. Funny how it makes an athletic supporter seem more athletic.

This post was edited

#Jocktober 19. Today I have front and back views of the /baskit/ X jock. It intends to boost and push forward my bits. It has a different way of supporting the back.

This post was edited

#Jocktober 20. Back to the classic today. Another of my old school 3-inch band Bikes.

This post was edited

#Jocktober 20 It is back to the classic for me today. Another of my older Bike no. 10 jocks with the wide 3-inch waistband.

This post was edited

#Jocktober 20 Today is a return to the classics for me. Older style Bike no. 10 with 3 inch waistband in white. Have a great athletic day, men!

This post was edited

#Jocktober 21 The temperature is going to the high 70s today. Its almost like Summer, so I am wearing my skimpiest jock. This is a Joe Snyder camouflage pattern piece. There is a little opening below the waistband for easy access, in or out, of the pouch. The waistband and leg straps are nearly the same width.
Its not a beach day for me, so I am faking it a bit. I dont have a beach ball, but maybe I can catch you on the b-ball courts? I dont normally wear clothes on the beach, anyway.

This post was edited

#Jocktober 22 I hope to get this post in one try today. Todays jock strap is from Gym. Gray waistband and black knit pouch. This is one of my favorites.

This post was edited