Sister group... time for male contest?

The photos in the sister group on TS of the ladies are once again magnificent...
But is it time for a male contest though? Something for the ladies to enjoy? Perhaps we can suspend the "no men pics" rule on TS or TN (or both) for a few days and invite pics of the male members? (Pun intended).

If we go for TN, the pics need to be tame and artistic, if we go for TS they could be daring and artistic.

A thought, and we are not necessarily a democracy so need to hear from my fellow mods, esp our leader.

Btw, this is not just my idea, Christina (our newest daring model on TS) came up with the idea with me.... and Flora, I have to say that C was reasonably keen to see D in all his glory, if you get my meaning.

Votes please, not that we'll take much notice at the end of the day.

Richie x

This topic was edited
RE:Sister group... time for male contest?

Well, up to you, I am not officially a member of TS so I can't vote.

And here, we had one of these and most members (well, male members, no pun intended, as they are the vast majority) seemed to enjoy it - even more than the ladies did.

This post was edited

You are though one of the main contributors to TS ENL. would D participate and post pics in the album?

If no one is interested, we'll leave as is, the TS group is very small so may not be worth it anyway.

This post was edited

Definitely a decision for the primary female contributors.

The recent contributions, including Christina's recent demonstration of trust in our eyeballs has me thinking such a request should be fulfilled if welcomed, although I think the actual submissions should aim to maintain the high standards that characterise the group.

That probably means someone more appealing than I.

This post was edited

Well ladies you decide its your group.

This post was edited

Would be curious to know what the decision is.

This post was edited

This sounds like a plan but it would be nice if the ladies would chime in on the proposal. They might enjoy a change of scenery, too!!

This post was edited

I am not a member in True Swingers. Frogett

This post was edited

Oops, if this is a TS project I am not a member.

This post was edited

Oops, if this is a TS project I am not a member.

Well, i did say this could be TN, TS or both... so with a distinct lack of interest from our apathetic group, I'll leave it.

This post was edited

Guys, there are maybe 5 ladies who are active here and a couple more who come look at the pics every now and then. And you know you like to show yourselves, so just go ahead.

Just announce it for a limited amount of time, say 3-7 days and have fun, you deserve it,

As for D , he is very camera shy. Except when he has to sacrifice and do some very erotic pics with me or one of my girlfriends. So you have seen his pride and joy on TS quite a number of times. I'd guess at least 20-30 times. But he insists to not show his face, dressed or naked he doesn't like how he looks in pics. The last full frontal with face I have of him must be at least 2 years ago and they are selfies he sent me from a hotel room in an exotic country. Of course I'll share those (they are TN level) and of course he will nag me.

This post was edited