model wanted

I would like to finf an ordinary looking male or female who can pose online or face-to face for free and fun - I can tell you what poses I need and what kind of pics to take

This topic was edited
RE:model wanted

Hi.
I'm interested!
I take only selfies, so I'm running out of poses and would appreciate some help.
How does it work - doing it online?? I've recently deleted Skype, but I suppose I could re-install it.
Also, you would only be able to see me in my study as the video cam is attached to my desktop computer - it could, though, be positioned to show the whole room.
I look forward to your reply.
Oh, bit of bad news - I'm a Canon user :)
Maurice

This post was edited

Hi!
Thank you very much.
I can tell you how to pose both clothed and nude, your face must be seen and your pics will be published on the net in my advertisement. I am a massage therapist for nusists and naturists and I would like to find a person who can take some pics for me for free and fun as I already said. You can hold e.g. a piece of paper in your hand with such a sentence: Adam - the best massage therapist for nudists or the best massage for nudists and your name and country and/or a previous job ( a retired.... - so that it looks genuine). What do you think? I like your pics and the fact that you are a volunteer:)
Regards
Adam

This post was edited

Hi,
I like the idea of a remote shoot where I'm told how to pose.
I would not be happy about recommending something that is simply not true. It would also mean me spending time post-processing images just for your use.
I had hoped that a remote shoot would offer some new ideas for poses. That was my reason for applying. And I would be happy to do that.
By sheer coincidence, another gentleman has asked me a similar question - I think he just wants to see me completely naked, but I don't mind that.
Best wishes,
Maurice

This post was edited

Hi,
I am very interested in a remote shoot - mainly to be given some new ideas for poses as I feel my 'selfies' may be getting a bit sameish.
To recommend something which is patently untrue wouldn't be something I'd be happy with. Also, I'd have to spend time post-processing photos just for your use.
Being naked and being told how to pose is very interesting. That part I'm very happy with.
By sheer coincidence, another gentleman has asked me the same thing. I think he just want to see me completely naked, but I don't mind that at all.
Best wishes,
Maurice

This post was edited