RE:To caption or not to caption, that is the question...

Oy I tried to correct males vs. the makes I typed - and now look at mess I made. My apologies. Dunno why sometimes the site duplicates or triplicates posts.

This post was edited

Yes, captioning is deeply appreciated. It connects the the creator to the photo.

This post was edited

Oy I tried to correct males vs. the makes I typed - and now look at mess I made. My apologies. Dunno why sometimes the site duplicates or triplicates posts.

You might have been impatient and pressed Save several times. Bit you can delete the extra replies.

This post was edited

I feel that captioning or even posting pics on your own profile does not do any difference in TN. I posted a innocent shot of my left breast earlier today, Not only that pic was deleted with a few mins but I even got banned from the chat room. I had not even posted that pic in the chat (I cant anyway since I am not certified) but I feel that mods at times just make up their own rules and ban people outright without even bothering to tell them why. I was not breaking any CHAT room rules but I still got banned.

This post was edited

One possible explanation for multiple replies is using the back button after saving a reply. The site software seems to go back to the save action resulting in the extra post. When logged in I try to open each thread in a new tab and then close the tab once finished rather than go 'back' to my previous page. Don't think I've done a multiple post for a while because of that.

This post was edited

Captions are good. I am a man of few words, but I love to read !

This post was edited