Nudity Laws

I have read and heard in several places that it is legal to be nude on your own property, ?even if you can be seen by neghbors.
Does anyone know if the same is true for invited guests if they have the owner's permission?

This topic was edited
RE:Nudity Laws

It depends on your country, state. In my case, in Florida it is. You can be (and anyone else in your property) as nude as they want to, as long as is not in a ludicrous manner. I do mow my lawn nude in the front of the house. If I see kids playing outside before I start, for respect, I do put a short on, otherwise I am nude! I do clean up my solar panels on top of my roof in the nude! So yes it is legal, but every state here in the US has different laws and regulations.

This post was edited

As far as Im aware in Australia it falls under the indecency act
The privacy act states that if a person has to go out of their was to see the indecency then the behaviour is classed as being in private so legal

Thus if a person. Has to look over your fence , enter your back yard . Enter you property to see you then your or visitors are legal
But if a person enters your property naked without your permission, well ???

This post was edited

It depends on your country, state. In my case, in Florida it is. You can be (and anyone else in your property) as nude as they want to, as long as is not in a ludicrous manner. I do mow my lawn nude in the front of the house. If I see kids playing outside before I start, for respect, I do put a short on, otherwise I am nude! I do clean up my solar panels on top of my roof in the nude! So yes it is legal, but every state here in the US has different laws and regulations.

I have also read that driving nude is legal in Florida. Do you (or anyone else) do that also?

This post was edited