Try Our New Site — Save With Code UPGRADENOW

Our new site is live in preview — check it out here. Pricing goes up once we fully switch over, so lock in today's rate now with code UPGRADENOW for a discount. All memberships transfer automatically, no action needed.

Liverpool nude

Due to some work in Liverpool first week of February and wanted to know is there a nudist sauna or meeting place at all.

Very genuine and keen nudist

Have a great day

This topic was edited
RE:Liverpool nude

As far as I know, the closest to what you are asking for is the Dolphin, in New Brighton (ie, across the river from Liverpool). It is for "gay, bisexual and bi-curious" men, but you do not have to prove your sexuality to be admitted. Regrettably, most men who attend wear a towel round their waist. I am in touch with several men who enjoy social nudity and have previously met at my home in Wallasey. So I could see if anyone else is available, if you would like to visit me some time that week. Colin

This post was edited