08/13/2011 Carpool to Collins Beach on Sauvie Island

Saturday, Auguest 13, 2011 Carpool to Collins Beach on Sauvie Island
Total seats: 5
Available seats: 3 (One seat is taken by myself, and one seat has been reserved; I will give an update if it becomes available)
Departure: 1:30pm
Meeting Place: Lombard-Interstate Fred Meyer in Portland
(7404 North Interstate Avenue, Portland, OR)
Intended Length of Stay: 3 hours (negotiable)
Gas Money: I am asking for $5 from each passenger. I already have a parking pass.
I do not intend to stop for food either direction. You are welcome to bring food and beverages if you choose. I can dispose of any trash, but you are responsible for bringing it back to my car.
I suggest that you bring sunscreen and a towel. If you intend to sunbathe and swim, I would bring two towels. If you intend to wander near the treeline, insect repellent is strongly recommended (unless you are not usually bothered by mosquitos.

This topic was edited
RE: 08/13/2011 Carpool -- CANCELLED

As there has been no response to this carpool, I am hereby retracting this post. I will no longer be travelling to Collins Beach on Saturday. I will try this again some other time.

This post was edited
RE: 08/13/2011 Carpool -- CANCELLED

I think we need to get te number of members in the group up a bit more for carpools to work well. Wtiht the current members help we can grow if people invite their friends to join the group.

This post was edited