We’re moving to our new site — some features are paused
Browsing, signing up and upgrading still work. Messages, comments, friend requests, forums and uploads are paused for about 3 hours. See what’s paused
As a long time user.
Over a decade, and asking friends who are also members also;
The place does feel like it is a shambles.
Over time, i must say.
A decade ago, we did have decent moderators. It was a lovely feeling in the chat room. I am in the UK. And over Saturday afternoon, into Sunday morning, my time. It was great! LIke I how imagine a real, league of nations to be. Friendly, fun. I am not an evening/night person. Certainly not now. But that then, there WAS a magic to the place.
Great, private messaging. Making true. solid friendships around the world.
I cannot remmber the last year which I said hello into the main chat room. We used to have a side chat room, off of the main one. That went into repose some years back also.
Certainly trying to make contact with other sentient human looking entities is very hard here now, and many are noticing. That to be honest, it has only been a monye grifting place for some time.
I may be banned after being honest. so be it.



