Try Our New Site — Save With Code UPGRADENOW

Our new site is live in preview — check it out here. Pricing goes up once we fully switch over, so lock in today's rate now with code UPGRADENOW for a discount. All memberships transfer automatically, no action needed.

RE:Minimalist Bra (2)

I want to get a kilt!

I got a utility kilt and love it. I wear it when I'm in a place where covering is required, usually hiking or walking through a crowded area. I got the shortest one possible and always wear it commando, often without a shirt.

This post was edited
RE:Minimalist Bra (2)

Are you able to share where you got it from? I would love to check that out.

This post was edited
RE:Minimalist Bra (2)

Temu actually has a lot of good minimalist bras. Sports bralettes with removable padding. My wife has been enjoying them. Uses them way more than her traditional bras.

This post was edited
RE:Minimalist Bra (2)

While we are approaching winter and probably would not wear until spring... where did you get this? Do you have a preferred brand that you got? There are about 7 on Amazon and trying to figure out which is the best.

This post was edited
RE:Minimalist Bra (2)

where did you get this?

Honestly trial and error I think are the best way to figure what you like best. My wife has ordered some and learned she didnt like them and then the ones she didnt think she would like she kept. We have gone with Temu more than anything. They have more styles, genres and are better priced and quality is great.

This post was edited