We’re moving to our new site — some features are paused

Browsing, signing up and upgrading still work. Messages, comments, friend requests, forums and uploads are paused for about 3 hours. See what’s paused

Seattle Nudism

I will be visiting Seattle soon, and saw that there are a couple of nudist beaches in West Seattle. So I wanted to ask: Does anyone have experience with nudism in Seattle?

A quick search shows Denny Blain Park and Howell Park are in the area, but Denny Blain doesn't even show up under "locations" here on TN. I saw that only half of it is nudist friendly, but wasn't sure if there is anything else to consider. Any input on either nudist beach or nudism in Seattle in general is appreciated.

This topic was edited
RE:Seattle Nudism

Went to Denny Blaine Park and it was honestly great. Uber took me straight to the clothing optional area and Im honestly not even sure were the textile area was. No big issues. Lively and diverse group. A of couple tow truck guys lingered after a car needed to be towed, but not sure if thats a regular thing or if they were just debating finding the owner

This post was edited
RE:Seattle Nudism

Did you know thee are also nude bars in Seattle?

This post was edited
RE:Seattle Nudism

Really where? I will be visiting soon and would love to check it out

This post was edited