I go all the way back to the beginning...

I saw all six movies on opening night! The first one was pure happenstance in college. I think I saw Episode IV five times in the first two weeks. It was the first time I ever waited in line through the entire previous showing to get a seat! LOL
I've been on the new Star Tours at Disneyland more than a dozen times now and have seen every destination, both beginnings, and all three hologram visitors. This week for the first time I was the Rebel Spy!!! (I even bought the pin to commemorate it.)
When they released the updated version of IV, V, and VI, I searched through my boxes to find the t-shirt and pin I purchased on opening night. What I did not remember was buying a One-Sheet theatrical poster. Unfortunately, it was folded when I bought it, but it's valuable, all the same.
Yes, I'm a Star Wars geek, and proud of it!!!

This topic was edited
RE: I go all the way back to the beginning...

I can't wait to be on the Star Tours ride, going to Orlando for the first time next year - it's a long trip for an Aussie!
Hey that sounds great; i visit orlando once in a while; would like to visit this; can u tell me more about it?

This post was edited
RE: I go all the way back to the beginning...

My wife and I saw Ep 4 while dating, Empire on our honeymoon, Jedi the weekend I was graduated with a second master's degree; Ep 1 with our 11 and 14 year old children, and so forth. It's a life with SW.

This post was edited