We’re moving to our new site — some features are paused

Browsing, signing up and upgrading still work. Messages, comments, friend requests, forums and uploads are paused for about 3 hours. See what’s paused

Cover ups

We usually go to an unofficial nude beach locally. Will bring a thong or g-string to put on when a beach patrol will make their sweep. I think they are sexier than being nude. I had a woman from Crochet Creations make me a couple of tiny knit thongs, I sent her a couple of photos and she put them on her site. She was pleased with the results and made me a number of them if I would send her the photos. My wife's friend and a member of our group photographed me wearing them and they were all posted on her site

This topic was edited
RE:Cover ups

The cover-up in the above post ifs very similar to the semi-transparent g-string which I haveworn many times when using textile beaches in the Canary Islands and European beaches.

This post was edited