Try Our New Site — Save With Code UPGRADENOW
Our new site is live in preview — check it out here. Pricing goes up once we fully switch over, so lock in today's rate now with code UPGRADENOW for a discount. All memberships transfer automatically, no action needed.
Ur wish list
What is there in ur wish list that you want to do in nude?1. Want to ride an elephant being naked.2. Want to be carried nude, by my nudists friends
Spend an extended amount of time at a clothing optional resort and leave all of my clothes except shoes in the car.
Take a Bare Necessities cruise.
Wife won't do either and I don't want to be away from her that long, so it is unlikely to happen.
An attainable one, be continuously nude at home for at least 4 days and 5 nights.
If you have the opportunity Id suggest one of the World Naked Bike rides very much a carnival atmosphere! Ive done Philly, vermont, and Buffalo loads of fun!
When I tried riding my bike in short, unpadded running shorts, I got chafed thighs and saddle sores. I am afraid that riding nude would be even worse!
1. CFNM2. Spending a full day nude with a mixed group3. Nude outdoor in a safe secure place
1, Is a frequent occurrance at home with my wife.
2, Done if 8 AM to 3 PM is considered a full day,
3, Several times a year, usually at Gunnison but a few times at Sunny Rest and twice at Haulover,



