Try Our New Site — Save With Code UPGRADENOW
Our new site is live in preview — check it out here. Pricing goes up once we fully switch over, so lock in today's rate now with code UPGRADENOW for a discount. All memberships transfer automatically, no action needed.
Are you pro or Anti Circumcision?
I agree completely. I am cut, and very pro-cut. A penis with the glans covered up simply, to my eyes, is less attractive than with the glans exposed, and most of the nudist women I know say so, too. Of course, I am American and they are, too, and uncircumcised men are less common here in the US than elsewhere, so I accept that attractiveness s hugely affected by local practice, local culture.
I am 100% ANTI routine infant circumcision. If a guy CHOOSES to get circumcised, whether it's for "medical" reasons or aesthetics, it's a body modification and should look like HE wants it to look, NOT the way a doctor thinks it should look
I am totally against circumcision. Essentially, it's genital mutilation and serves no goal. On the contrary, the foreskin has a biological function. The stories about hygiene etc are proven nonsense. Moreover, it's a medical procedure with, consequentially, risks. Although these risks are likited, they are not negligible.
In my personal view, cut penises are also less attractive than natural penises...
You believe it's a personal choice and yet you had both your boys cut? They no longer have the choice.I am cut, I cut both my boys, and am pro cut. However, I believe it is a personal choice. For this subject, no one can judge another in any way about right or wrong!



