RE: Being Naked around Buds

Was just in an interesting place with a bud that I have been friends with for many years. We went to Las Vegas a few weeks back. I wanted to go to a mens spa but did not want the guys I went went with to know about it.....anyway, I went to the spa and was sitting in the hot tub naked when my bud walks in, we see each other and have a moment of reality....he dropped his towel and got in....I was a little freaked by it but after a few mins was calmer. When it came time to get out, we both agreed it was awkward and just do it....so we did and it was not that strange really. He went off to get a massage and I went to another part of the spa but we got back together at the juice bar at the end and talked about guy stuff of the trip. It was odd but liberating....anybody else have an experience like that with a bud where you both were suddenly naked in front of each other?I'm confused. You said he dropped his towel and got in. Why did it become awkward to get out? You already saw him.

This post was edited

When I was a student I lived with my best friend, and we were naked sometimes, like in morning for shower, and there was not much problem because we knew each other since kids. But now, I have a new roomate and he saw me naked one day and he was a bit mad, I did not expect him to be so conservative.

This post was edited

Up until last June, I had a pool in my backyard. Nudity was expected for anyone visiting. That's partly why I joined is to find friends to be naked with. My dream is to find a male friend with a private pool to swim in.

This post was edited

Unfortunately, none of my close friends know I'm nudist. There are a few guys I steam in a sauna with regularly during the winter. We're all nude in the sauna. No big deal. We sit and talk and enjoy each others' company. I enjoy being around others nude. I think, for nudists, being nude should be a natural feeling. I can certainly see it being awkward for the non-nudist. But, as many have said, once you break that barrier, it's so much easier and frees you so much.

This post was edited

I lived in an all male residence in university and then my fraternity house. All the modesty that I had was knocked out of me. It helped me to become a nudist. And I still have morning wood. Every morning. I think that's healthy.

This post was edited

While i was away on a carribbean cruise..I managed to inform my cruise roomates that i liked to be nude after a shower in the evenings before we got dressed fo the evening shows or dinner depending on the night (smart or casual smart). Due to the humity of the carribbean it helped to be naked for a n hour or so, the same in the mornings as i would be the 1st one up so i sat on the balcony to read naked while waiting for my roomates to wake up :)Last may i managed to be naked almost all day for 6 days at a clothing option villa in Spain for a nude yoga retreat, only dressed up again during the cooler evenings andearly morning chills

This post was edited

I've been naked around my buds so many times ... they think something's wrong if I'm not naked. One bud, he was also on my crew, has stated numerous times that he and I should extend our annual "Death Valley" camping trip and go to Saline Valley Hot Springs out there. It's a clothing optional hot springs area and he said ... "I hear that everyone's naked out there." I said ... "well, you're right but ... since we take our "sons", your son, my grandson, on the DV trip, it might be difficult. MY grandson will be all over going naked but I don't think your son will." He said ... "I'll send my son home early!!" hahahaha The plan is for just him and I to go. I could go for a naked camping trip. I think I may have converted him and his girlfriend! :D

This post was edited

Just tonight I hung out with two friends. One of them was a fraternity brother of mine, the other was not. We just listened to music and cooked, which is not that easy to do nude.

This post was edited

been naked with my friends for awhile ... no problem. Just being comfortable and relaxed.sometimes someone gets a hard on ... it's no problem.Love being naked with them ... no sex .. sometimes a JO session ... but it's just having fun

This post was edited

I usually mention that I am a nudist, ask them if they'd be ok with my nudity... always hope for a yes. And that's that, no need for discomfort for anyone.

This post was edited