what do you think

what do you think about men with bellybutton ring

This topic was edited
RE: what do you think

I think they are ok on circus performers.

This post was edited

What I do not think is this is a topic for this forum try a fetish site for the answers your looking for.

This post was edited

What I do not think is this is a topic for this forum try a fetish site for the answers your looking for.He asked, "what do you think about men with bellybutton ring".
If he went to a fetish site he would not know what we think.
I think belly button rings look silly.

This post was edited

Personal choice, ring or not.
My personal interpretation of naturism includes omitting any additional weight on my body, so I do not use rings, chains, bracelets, earrings or piercings of any other kind.
On the other hand, if someone likes them, I couldn't care less whether they have such or not. I do not ave negative connotations about them like some others here. Just on me I would not like any of that stuff.

This post was edited

Personally, I do like a waist chain on a nude woman.
Beyond that, I've about no use for additional jewelry.

This post was edited

Nah, that's no good, I have to use a choke chain with my my wife when taking her out for a walk. I find it gives more control, when in busy traffic.
(10)

This post was edited

Personally, I agree it's more a female thing. But now, in my "mature years" I have an outtey and not a inney as I did in my youth . . . I believe it would look horrid on an outtey ;-) Pass.

This post was edited

Nah, that's no good, I have to use a choke chain with my my wife when taking her out for a walk. I find it gives more control, when in busy traffic.
(10)But, do you ever really have any control ? . :) .

This post was edited