First time tanning nude this past saturday

I was in my other house in Vegas and midway through my tanning I realized I could move to a private spot and not be seen so I waited till I felt comfortable enough and slided my beach chair to the hidden spot and did it! My first time ever being nude outside my house, let alone outside in another place. It was amazingly great! I had a great rest of the weekend and my shyness somehow improved too!

This topic was edited
RE: First time tanning nude this past saturday

I was in my other house in Vegas and midway through my tanning I realized I could move to a private spot and not be seen so I waited till I felt comfortable enough and slided my beach chair to the hidden spot and did it! My first time ever being nude outside my house, let alone outside in another place. It was amazingly great! I had a great rest of the weekend and my shyness somehow improved too!
congrats!!...it gets easier with practice...then on to the resort/club and or nude beach..

This post was edited

congrats, it does get easier or you get bolder and more comfortable, if you need to build a little privacy screening. i like to lay out and watch the clouds and planes overhead.

This post was edited

Congrats! I also tanned nude last Saturday. For me it was my first nude social experience as it was at a local camp/resort. It was great! I was a little nervous about being nude around total strangers, but everyone was so nice I was totally relaxed! Another member here told me about the place and met me there and showed me around which also helped a lot. It was my first social nude experience but definitely won't be my last.

This post was edited

I got into this lifestyle when I purchased an Acreage some years ago. I found a secluded spot on my land. I think the previous owners did the same thing. This summer, I spent a total of 10 days at nude beaches in BC. Wreck was one of them!

This post was edited

I'm always glad that the experienced people are so supportive of the newbies. TN is a great place to get all the encouragement that's available but I can still remember the apprehension the first time even though I thought I was ready.

This post was edited
Home Things to do nude First time tanning nude this past saturday

When you get undressed in an unusual place (a place you are not use to be nude) for the first time, you do feel that blood-rush and weird feeling inside... you feel shy.
But after a while, like if you return to this spot a couple time, you will get use to it and feel more comfotable whith it.
Just a little warning do, is that some time you tend to evoluate to a more public area, and end up in a mix beach, so you fell like sitting a bit out of the crowd, but it is the place where the weirdos and predators tend to hang around...
So it is a better deal to go to places official, like resort, camp, or aniting organised in some sort. It can make the experience more enjoyable.
So keep going, and get rid of those tan lines! lol

This post was edited

I started tanning nude in my backyard about 20 years ago. I know some of my neighbors saw me, but they never said anything to me. When I downsized to an apartment, I started going to the clothing optional beach at Rooster Rock State Park. I enjoy it a lot more. I can hike nude, then tan nude, then hike nude again, then tan nude again. Also I can talk to others who do the same.

This post was edited