Naturism beach Crete, South Crete Greece

Hello everyone,
We would like to invite every nudist to visit Greece and South Crete where Orthi Ammos (https://www.cretanbeaches.com/Beaches/Chania/orthi-ammos-beach/) offers a perfect sandy small gulf, with great clear water and a bonus nature argil spring for body spa!!!!
We've been there many times and it is really great! some times a few not nudists are trying to take place so we have to go there first and as many as we can in order to "protect" "our" free nudist beach!!!
It is really great placewhere Greek or/andfriend from Abroadshould visit. Many cosy and traditional motels, appartmentsare located nearby to rent and many taverns too, as well as a very beautiful sightseeing the Frangokastello Castle! We also add the specific beach into the "Locations" map on this site!!!

Meeting you there during the forecoming summer of 2012!!!!!!!! :)

This topic was edited
RE: Naturism beach Crete, South Crete Greece

Hey Katiamix,

My fiance and I are getting married and going to Crete for our honeymoon
next month. We were hoping to do something fun and romantic together
and we would love to visit a nude beach (or two) if the opportunity
arises.

We will definitely try to make it to the beach you mentioned in the
south but we will be staying in Agios Nikolaos for 7 days so I hope we won't be too far away. We want to
rent a motorcycle or a car and explore the whole island so hopefully we can make our way towards Orthi Ammos while we are around.

If you have any suggestions for things to do and places we can go I
would love to hear from you. Hope to hear back, maybe we can even say hi
on the nude beach haha! Thanks again, great to meet you, bye!

This post was edited
RE: Naturism beach Crete, South Crete Greece

My first nudist beach experience was 20 years ago in Chora Sofakion beach in southern Crete. Now there is a nudist resort not far from there.

This post was edited