RE: Coming out to friends

the second guy is also another brother in law of mine - a first cousin of my wife. Much junior to me...just started working after completing his engineering course.
They all came to my in laws place. this is his mother's place as well. There was a good gathering and in the night we were planning for making sleeping arrangements - which was like all women and elderly people at first floor in proper beds. And all young men at the ground floor in make shift bedding on the floor. He finished his bath and came out wearing a cotton pajama that looked very comfortable.
Our discussion went around sleeping materials and comfort level. And I did not miss this opportunity to tell him that I prefer sleeping without cloths. He was startled..looked at my face...wide open mouth and said - you mean bare bodied?
I smiled back and said - No, I sleep stark naked.
He was silent for a second then he broke into laughter. And said - yes , I know it feels great.
Next day...same time, it was very hot...I told him - If there were any lake around we could have gone out for a swim.
He said immediately - Yahh...had it been in my locality I would have taken you to a nice pond and in the dark (here he winked with a mischievous smile and gestured as stripping) we would have taken a nice bath.

This post was edited

As my preference for naturism continues to expand, I find it easier to make friends with others who are naturists than to discuss naturism with long time friends. I know logically the two should not be kept sparate but my textile friends are good true friends in so many other ways that I have no desire to test that friendship by confronting them with aspects that would take a long time for them to come to grips with. So it is slowly slowly and perhaps an opportunity will avail itself.

This post was edited

I have done the same thing using Skype! Since I chat with friends on there all over the world, I have chatted naked (just showing chest and up) in the summer, and you would be amazing at how many people ask if I am naked! And I can tell by the way they ask if they are curious and open, or not interested, and I can reply accordingly. But I have come out as a nudist to several people on Skype. And it's fun!

This post was edited

I had a nude stint yestereday. I went to visit a place with a friend. In the morning, i went alone to a secluded corner of a hill and enjoyed nude sunbath, later had a nude bath in a waterfalls. Later in the evening, i took my friend there, he loved the water falls. I told him as a matter of fact that, i had bath here in the morning.
- how? how did you manage with cloths? he asked.
- I stripped and had nice bath.
- Means???? you had it...emm...errrr...being fully....u stripped completely??!!
- Yah, there was no one. so whtas the problem. And I love doing this...never miss an opportunity.
Then I told him about naturism. He listened and sounded very positive about it.
He said - I must say, one has to have a very pure mind to enjoy being nude in nature without being sexual.
I felt so happy that I could share it to a dear friend of mine.

This post was edited

with friends, best way is that you make arrangements in such a way that you spend night together...after a booze party. and tell them you sleep nude....get up nude in the morning...or come out of shower nude while drying urself with a small towell....stripping infront of close buddies is a great turn on for me...

This post was edited