Nude hang out

I dont have any nude friends, and would love some social nude interaction.
Lets organize a nude hang out in Portland/Vancouver area.
D

This topic was edited
RE: Nude hang out

Hey, that sounds good to me. Nice to meet a fellow Vancouverite!

This post was edited
RE: Nude hang out

I'd be all for a nude hang out. So, what do you suggest? Is there someone who has a backyard where people an sunbathe nude? Or, whold there a a particular day of the week and specific hours at one of the nude beaches at a specific place where people shoudl meet and gather?
i'd have organized something myself, but I live in an apartment, so no place to sunbathe, and i don't drive and Trimet doesn't go to the nude beaches, so I couldn't guarantee I'd be able to make it, even for the first hang out meeting. So, i am not the person to logically organize a regularly scheduled hang out situation.
In the past I have taken transit to the Fred Meyers parking lot @ Interstate and Lombard to catch a ride with someoen who was coming from Vancouver and going to Collins Beach. It was a convenient meeting point along the way and I happily chipped in for gas and parking expenses and would have also been happy to chip in for beer if we had brought it.
Anyway, the person who organizes things gets to pick the spot to get together, so there is tha perk for doing the organizing work.
I hope this comes to fruitiion

This post was edited