RE: The Chunchi experience -

these were the guys around us...not nude but quite comfortable....occasionally they were getting surprised and commented as i was asking dhanush and karthik to take my nude pics. this they spoke in Kanara...which Karthik told me....

This post was edited

I had a normal chat with those guys that takes place between any guy group. They were having ganja...and gave a me a share too...

This post was edited

U should have called the other guys to join the nudity suhrit

This post was edited

awesome suhrit da......really awesome.....
this is wat i wanted 2 do.....wil join u next time u go there...

This post was edited

When we were enjoying our nude freedom...a group of youngsters came.....around 6/8 guys and 2 gals.
So me and dhanush were sitting in water so that they dont see us nude.
At one point of time, they were not visible, so I decided to move up. I went in water, started swimming. I reached another corner and got up. Then I heard few guys talking...again i got in water and swam back.
When I came this side, where dhanush and karthik were sitting, kartik shared me what he saw fro this side.
When I got up from water upto my thigh level...one guy of the group saw me and he called 2 of his friends to show me. They were observing me swimming naked and they were laughing.

I loved the entire thing.

This post was edited

What a wonderful tapestry of words to capture the experience, am deeply touched. Do keep writing the soulful way you do :-)

This post was edited

This post was edited

This post was edited

There were some non nudist guys taking bath. We were nude in front of them as well.

This post was edited

Nice experience and narration. and great outdoor pics as well. Thanks for sharing :)

This post was edited