info westfield ny nude swim hole at the gorge

anyone ever go? was there last year and seen signs that said nudist area but seen no one there

This topic was edited
RE: info westfield ny nude swim hole at the gorge

are you speaking of Westfield MA?

This post was edited

are you speaking of Westfield MA?I think he is speaking of Westfield, NY which is south of Buffalo.

This post was edited

are you speaking of Westfield MA?I think he is speaking of Westfield, NY which is south of Buffalo.
yes looking to hook up with someone to go

This post was edited

I have been to the Chautauqua Gorge, near Westfield, NY several times, but not in the past three or four years. I found it to be a pleasant hike, very peaceful. There were times when I was there all alone, which is a little spooky and I didn't really care for under those conditions. The drive is a little longer than I like by myself and my wife really doesn't have the interest in going with me any more.

This post was edited

We have been there a couple of times and have always met other friendly nudest ( male and female) there. The only bad thing about it is that the hike down and then back up from the gorge is rough. The locals claim that it's been a nudist spot for nearly a century! It is also know as 'Skinny Dip Falls'. My nude hiking pic was taken there!

This post was edited

If anyone is still on this forum I just visited for the first the gorge and it was awesome and met one friendly guy there. I would like to go there more often and meet people as that was my first real outdoor nude time!

This post was edited

If anyone is still on this forum I just visited for the first the gorge and it was awesome and met one friendly guy there. I would like to go there more often and meet people as that was my first real outdoor nude time!

This post was edited

Sounds neat, anyone have a pic of the gorge?

This post was edited
RE: info westfield ny nude swim hole at the gorge......anyone want to meet up

This post was edited
RE: info westfield ny nude swim hole at the gorge......anyone want to meet up

There is a group in Yahoo designated to the Chautauqua Gorge and its Skinny Dip Falls. People have posted pics of the area and info

This post was edited