Backpack beach chair recommendation?

Hello.
Thinking of investing in some backpack beach chairs to make those LONG walks to the sand at Gunnison a little easier.
Anyone have a recommendation??? Must have a cup holder :).
Thanks!

This topic was edited
RE: Backpack beach chair recommendation?

Why waste money, when you can have a seat for free.

This post was edited

Hello.Thinking of investing in some backpack beach chairs to make those LONG walks to the sand at Gunnison a little easier.Anyone have a recommendation??? Must have a cup holder :).Thanks!
Check out ShopRite. About 2 years ago I asked a couple who had those chairs at Gunnison Beach. He replied that they got them at ShopRite. Whether ShopRite has them now is another issue.

This post was edited

Get the ones that have a small cooler pouch too

This post was edited

Hello.Thinking of investing in some backpack beach chairs to make those LONG walks to the sand at Gunnison a little easier.Anyone have a recommendation??? Must have a cup holder :).Thanks!i just use a regular folding chair you get at places like wal mart that fold up in the little tube cover
you can put your arm through the strap or when i have my hiking pack i strap it to the side of the bag and carry that way
those little pocket chairs and back pack chairs is not really worth it when you see how small they are and other stuff

This post was edited

I really like my Tommy Bahamas folding chair. It has a cooler, you can put a folded towel in it when it's closed and it has a cup holder. It reclines all the way so you can lay down too.

This post was edited

These chairs are similar and the only difference is the price! Target, WalMart, Costco, Sams, CVS ... they ALL sell these chairs and they are all similar. The quality of the chair may differ from a Target/WalMart/CVS chair compared to a Costco/Sams club chair cuz those two stores tend to sell a little higher quality chair, such as the Tommy Bahama chair. We've had two chairs that we've had for over 8 years. We still take them to the beach but ... they do not have drink holders. Almost all we've seen nowadays ... have the drink holder. Good luck with your find.

This post was edited