RE: Cuddling, kissing and showing other signs of affection.

JenAmen! damn if beingnudist is to bar PDA"S then why bother being human? Kiss , hug cuddle ! Heck YES!
PDAs are one thing. Overt sexuality is another. Jen knows the limits.

This post was edited

Dont do anything on a nude beach that you would not do on a textile beach but also keep in mind that what you think would be acceptable on both textile and nude beaches might be misinterpreted on a nude beach.

This post was edited

If you care about what other people think or if they will stare at you.......How can you call yourself a nudist....
I am sorry, but I agree with the above statement, any form of PDA in public (of any form) is acceptable if you feel it is acceptable. If you are feeling someone is staring or going to make you feel uncomfortable, then you are doing something you shouldn't be doing. I am very comfortable nude and showing all forms of PDA in public with the same sex and opposite sex, At All Times. I am very affectionate and I show it all the time, whether nude or clothes (which isnt very often).
So, grow up and don't feel the peer pressure if you are enjoying yourselves and loving one another the way we were meant to love one another.....

This post was edited

Apparently, the difference in PDA's and sexual behaviour is strictly in the eye of the beholder. Perhaps each of us should be tolerant of others.

This post was edited

Hugs are good for everyone!

This post was edited

Apparently, the difference in PDA's and sexual behaviour is strictly in the eye of the beholder.
Well, yes, and no.
There is a gray area, to be sure, but if you find yourself precariously perched on the perilous precipice of perdition, you've likely gone a tad far for that particular situation.
A hand on someone's thigh is generally OK if that someone is your life partner. If that someone is a stranger, a "sudden impact" may be experienced.
Some things are strictly dependent on the local culture. If traveling overseas one should assume nothing, and err conservatively.
There are countries where simply holding hands with your legal spouse in public is a jailable offense !
Good judgment is always appropriate.

This post was edited

Hi, proberly will be frowned upon; But thats their problem not yours. I like you show affection to my Wife at all times, Nude or otherwise. Cannot leave her Bum, or Tits alone for 5 mins. I have displayed my affection to her many times on Naturist Beaches, IBIZA best one; But no one there takes any notice. Proberly because they are mixed Races, and grown up.
By the way, we lived near Melksham 2 Years ago, Chippenham. From there to Bulgaria, and now here in Spain.
Have a great Day, Jackie and John.XX

This post was edited

MY WIFE AND I ARE MEMBERS OF A NUDIST RESORT IN MISSOURI AND WHEN WE WERE ON OUR SECOND VISIT WE WERE IN THE POOL AND MY WIFE WAS BEHIND ME WITH HER ARMS AROUND MY CHESTAND SOMEONE CAME UP AND SAID WE COULD NOT DO THAT HERE. I UNDERSTAND THAT YOU DONT GO PLAYING WITH EACH OTHERS GENITALS OR HAVING SEX AT THE POOL. BUT THE FEELING I GOT WAS THAT I CANT EVEN TOUCH MY WIFE. IF WE WERE AT A PUBLIC CLOTHING REQUIRED POOL WEARING SWIM SUITS AND SHE HAD HER ARMS AROUND ME AND SHE WAS BEHIND BE PRESSED AGAINSTME, NOBODY WOULD CARE. SO WHY AT A NUDIST POOL SURROUNDED BY NUDISTS WHO ARE PROMOTING THE FREEDOM OF BEING NUDE IS THIS A PROBLEM? OBVIOUSLY ITS NOT ABOUT SEX NOR DO WE WANT IT TO BE BUT IT SEEMS THATNUDISTS ARE AFRAID OF SHOWING AFFECTION OF ANY KINDBECAUSE IT'S SOMEHOW OFFENSIVE. WHAT DO YOU THINK/

This post was edited

We need more people hugging each other clothed or naked. The world would be a better place.

This post was edited

MY WIFE AND I ARE MEMBERS OF A NUDIST RESORT IN MISSOURI AND WHEN WE WERE ON OUR SECOND VISIT WE WERE IN THE POOL AND MY WIFE WAS BEHIND ME WITH HER ARMS AROUND MY CHESTAND SOMEONE CAME UP AND SAID WE COULD NOT DO THAT HERE. [...]/
That sounds a bit extreme.

This post was edited