AUGUST 2012 at Spa World

Tomorrow is the August day when we enjoy each others' company at Spa World. I have already arrived (I always get here the night before) and the water is nice. Hope to see a bunch of TNers here tomorrow!
Adam

This topic was edited
RE: AUGUST 2012 at Spa World

Well hopefully I can make it tomorrow. Having a little bit of a transportation issue and another conflict. Hope to see ya there buddy. I know that there are some first timers that are coming from the group so hope to make it.
Keif.

This post was edited

a friend and I will be there around lunchtime

This post was edited

I'll be arriving a little late as well. But I'm still coming out. Had a few too many last night! Over slept. Lol

This post was edited

It just occurred to me that I wonder of I will recognize anybody from TN who comes to SW! How can we tell each other apart aside from tattooing "TN" on our chests (or butts)?

This post was edited

It just occurred to me that I wonder of I will recognize anybody from TN who comes to SW! How can we tell each other apart aside from tattooing "TN" on our chests (or butts)?My body needed some extra rest so slept a lot longer than I planned and was unable to get the Car2go today. Hope you folks are having fun (a little jealous, lol). Usually I recognize folks from the TN post anyway. Free maybe you pull out your comp and just start matching folks profiles with their faces at the spa, haha.

This post was edited

Finally here were are my TN membersBill

This post was edited

a friend and I will be there around lunchtimeGuy you still at SpaWorld? Free-Will-E is there seeing if any of the gang is still around.

This post was edited