New closet nudist in Central Indiana

Hello everyone.
I'm recently separated guy who's always loved getting naked--now I'm naked as much as possible, indoors.
I'm hoping to make it to a nudist resort in Indiana before summer's gone and enjoy the outdoors.
Do you need to be an AANR member to get into them?

This topic was edited
RE: New closet nudist in Central Indiana

AANR members get a discount of about $5 for a day according to the websites I've seen of the resorts in Indiana.I just moved to south of Chicago and am very close to the Indiana border so I am very interested in checking out the resorts there.I will send you a friend request and maybe we can get to know each other - maybe even arrange to attend together.

This post was edited
RE: New closet nudist in Central Indiana

Each nudist resort is different. While probably most if not all want you to be a AANR or TNS member., some may not require it. They may also have other restrictions about single males and such.
The best thing is to check out the resorts webpage or contact them and ask them what their rules are. They will be happy to let you know everything you need to know about visiting their resort and what if anything you need to do before hand (paperwork or something).
Good luck.
Stay naked!

This post was edited