we would like to take some daring pics

we have tryed nude pic in the middle of the road, 2 forts, beach and hill top, we where thinking where else would be a nice place.
we wanna try a bridge, train tracks. where else you guys think would be a nice place.
please give suggestions.

This topic was edited
RE: we would like to take some daring pics

yes true usually we stay at a place for about 30min clothed to see what happens then we remove our clothes. and we always keep an eye open in all directions.

This post was edited

Me too interested to take daring pic in open places, like parking area, NH high way, bridge, water falls, restaurant, and etc.. etc...

This post was edited

Naturism/Nudism, with a constraint of social get together, may lead to exhibitionism. Its a carving to be naked in social setting. Nothing abnormal, just a state of mind resultant of minimal social naturism/nudism options.
We have come across as strange duo to some Indian Naturist couples (p_nude may vouch for that) on our naturismpractices. We lived our lives overseas, been to multiple naked beaches and probable options, are naked at home (whenever optioned). So making nudism as an event or discuss about the thrill and the experience becomes slightly out of the context for us.
Think you are rice eater and eat it, at home every now and then. And then you are invited on a occasion of rice eating, to discuss about the way to eat, the experience and rest.
Though i have adapted to such enthusiasm, but my spouse sometime finds it slightly difficult to identify this as an occassion. As for us, its more of less has become a "rice" that we relish n enjoy (a day to day habit).
I am sure, once you have had enough social experiences naked at different places, setups and locations...i would become a part of life. And while i may say that, dont leave that spark of thrill go (the one u may feel thru exhibition)...With limited options and selective success, we need (sometimes) such means to keep ignited. :)

This post was edited

Hai Nakey couples,
First time my wife tried a daring pic in a public train. I uploaded the pic in this group.
Actually, before took the pic, she showed her breast in running train window towards public.
We enjoyed that, full of fun Ha... Ha... Ha...
I was standing behind her to protect from other. So i unable to take that pic. I Supposed to strip her completely but she was wore sari, which i not easy to dressed and undressed fast.

This post was edited

We have taken some good pics too.... was on a beach just outside Goa with Pnude and his wife, that was cool, we took on beach and on a small hill nearby.
we have been to nude resorts but being nude their isnt daring, its normal

This post was edited