RE: Nude before room service boy

Of course at nudist resorts all the staff are dressed and all the customers are naked.When I arrived at my last hotel I was told my room wasn't ready but I could drop my bags and change. So I did! I stripped in front of two matronly chamber maids as they tidied the room. It's all part of daily life to them. Room service and restaurant/bar staff would also expect us to be naked.
Here I am in reception.

This post was edited

great picture ollygrumps.
Unfortunately, here in India, we dont have any cloth optional resort. So being naked in room and accepted by the room boys is something....we have to be contented with.
:)

This post was edited

I am curious. You say you talked of what had happened. How was his reaction? He realized he had been naked and exposed in your presence.He had also realized you were naked in his presence. Was he more ashamed or embarrassedoverone experience than the other? You were dealing with both nudity and the element of surprise. I think with someone who is not comfortable being nude with others or not comfortable seeing nude people, the element of surprise could either add to the discomfort or could actually make it easier to accept due to its spontaneity. I am wondering if you got a sense that he became more comfortable with therealizationas you spoke with him.

This post was edited

nice story iluvblk, I also have been seen several times naked by the room service boys. The last incident was a few months back when I as staying at a B&B at Peterborough. It was Saturday morning and being a holiday, I got up late from sleep and was late for breakfast. When I entered the dinning room, the service was being closed. So I filled my plate with some food and took some coffee and went back to my room. I stripped naked at my room, and enjoyed my breakfast. Then I opened the door to keep the empty tray outside in the lobby and just opposite to my room were two service boys standing cleaning the room opposite to mine. They saw me naked and smiled at each other. I asked them if I can get a refill of coffee and one of boys said OK and took my tray with him. I went inside the room and after a few minutes got a knock on the door.
I knew it would be the same service boy bringing coffee and I opened the door naked and got my coffee. That day the two boys cleaned my room as well while I remained naked throughout.

This post was edited

We went for a nude trip...and stayed in a general hotel. Gradually the room service guy got used to see me nude.

This post was edited

My friend fancied the receptionist of the resort we stayed in last week so he invited her for dinner in our apartment.Here we are (my friend is behind the camera).

To be fair it wasn't that daring as we were staying at Obana in Charco del Palo, Lanzarote - a brilliant nude resort in a nude village.

This post was edited

thanks for posting the pics.
My exposure occurred aboard a Windjammer Barefoot Cruise years ago. I had a solo cabin and one day was lying nude on the bedwhen the cabin boy came in without knocking ( there were no locks on the doors) . He dropped off the towels or whatever and left. Later in the day I saw him talking with some of the other crewmen and pointing my way. Not sure if he was complaining orlaughing. It did not bother me either way.

This post was edited

in another hotel in India...

This post was edited

At Delhi...

This post was edited

I was in a hotel in one small town. I checked in the hotel...went to my room. The room boy left to fetch drinking water and fresh towel. I stripped and lied down naked. the guy came...i opened up the door. He stepped in and looked at me. Then locked the door behind me. And boldly asked me _ Sir Can I hug you once?
I never met such a room service guy...so up front.
I smiled and before i could say something...I was in his arms.He enquired how long I would be staying in that hotelThen he said he would like to give me a massage.
On that day, he left early as his duty was over. He came back and massaged me next day night.
It was a good pure full nude massage where we both were nude.

This post was edited