My first time report.

I finally went to a nudist resort.
I left my house around 9:30am and was on a mission to go to turtle lake nudist resort. I was not nervous for I was to excited to go to a nudist resort for the first time.
As I was driving down there I kept an open mind on the whole thing. That I was going to be nude in front of strangers that I never knew and I was fine with that.
When I arrived there I stepped into the office and was greeted by a nice women, I told her this is my first time ever in a nudist resort. She explained the guild lines and had a old gentlemen give me a tour of the whole facility.
After the tour was done, I drove my car up to the clubhouse and parked. I sat in my car for a second and thought "all these years that I wanted to go to one I am finally here"
I grabbed my things and walked inside. I preceded to the locker room and stripped right down to nothing. Took a shower, wrapped a towel around me, grabbed my things and started towards the door to the pool and hot tube. When I was walking up to the door the thought "Well it is all or nothing, there is no turning back now"
As I pushed the door open, I heard voices of people in the pool area. There were three other men and two women in the pool playing volleyball.
I turned and looked at them and asked them "How are you all doing?" They replied back "Good, do you want to join in?" I told them "thanks but no thanks"
I disrobed my towel and I was finally nude in front of complete strangers. They did not stare or anything. It felt so comfortable to be nude in their presence and they were inviting.
I walked over to the hot tub and relaxed in there for about 20 minutes until I got really warm, so I decided to go on a walk in the woods on their trails they have.
That walk felt so good naked, even though it was 50 degrees and had a slight breeze.
I then went back to the hot tub to warm up and chit chatted with one of the couples that was playing volleyball for about 20 minutes and then decided to leave and head home.
The rush and the thrill of being nude and free felt so good. I really want to do it again and had a real great experience.

This topic was edited
RE: My first time report.

I'm glad your first time was such a good experience. Turtle Lake is a great resort. Thanks for posting your report!

This post was edited

Glad you had a good experience.
I talked to the folks who asked you to join volleyball when I was there today. They were really eager for another player.
It's a good way to get to know people and be known. Especially good if you are single guy. Try it next time.

This post was edited

sounds almost exactly like my first time there,,,,,glad you had a good time.

This post was edited