Any nudists near cambridge ontario?

I have been a in house nudist for awhile now and have loved being naked since I was young. I would love to head out to a resort but I have never been good at meeting people and I feel going to a resort without Atleast 1 friend I may find it akward and not enjoy it. So basically Iam looking for someone to hangout and become friends so I may have some company to a resort or beach. I am 22 and it has been really hard to find nudists around my age, so I'm really looking for anyone of any age to take me under there wing and help me breach into this world of nudism. Thanks alot and I hope to hear from some of you.

This topic was edited
RE: Any nudists near cambridge ontario?

I have been a in house nudist for awhile now and have loved being naked since I was young. I would love to head out to a resort but I have never been good at meeting people and I feel going to a resort without Atleast 1 friend I may find it akward and not enjoy it. So basically Iam looking for someone to hangout and become friends so I may have some company to a resort or beach. I am 22 and it has been really hard to find nudists around my age, so I'm really looking for anyone of any age to take me under there wing and help me breach into this world of nudism. Thanks alot and I hope to hear from some of you.Hi v8 bullet, Going to a resort on youre own shows dedication to follow through in what you believe in.. I did it on my own last summer and must admit it was akward at first .. but not for long... Once you realise that everyone is there to enjoy being naked only.. the joy of being at a resort or anywhere nude is a down right great experience, and one youll want to do again. Pm me if you want to go somewhere this summer..

This post was edited