RE: cut or uncut

I'm cut, but not by choice. Wish I was natural

This post was edited

i had myself cut at 19. Best decision that i ever made. Yes i have the smallest dick i have ever seen :(Sorry. You won't win the smallest dick contest. Mine might be smaller and I've seen smaller than that here on TN.

This post was edited

I was born uncut, and i remember one day i was like 7 yrs old, my parents taking me to doctors because they will cut me? i never had a say i still remember the last night i was uncut, by morning i was cut so i had both,i feel ok being cut,just wish they would of let me decide. haha

This post was edited

that is sad to think you were left uncut till you were 7 and than cut, i don't agree with circumcision at all and i was cut at birth but that would be tramatic.

This post was edited

Im cut. For me, cut looks nicer. The head is emphasize and as far as making sex, u will be getting the pleasure of a true rubbing of the head to the clits which i think, for uncut only the pleasure of rubbing it in own foreskin. What do you think?

This post was edited

Im cut. For me, cut looks nicer. The head is emphasize and as far as making sex, u will be getting the pleasure of a true rubbing of the head to the clits which i think, for uncut only the pleasure of rubbing it in own foreskin. What do you think?

This post was edited

Im cut. For me, cut looks nicer. The head is emphasize and as far as making sex, u will be getting the pleasure of a true rubbing of the head to the clits which i think, for uncut only the pleasure of rubbing it in own foreskin. What do you think?As someone who is uncut I agree it looks nicer with the head exposed. That's why I keep my foreskin pulled back. I also agree that direct contact is very sensualbut the foreskin can be usefullin instacesI cant discuss here. It also protects the head if itbecomes too sensative.

This post was edited

I'm cut, but always wished I was uncut. How are people restoring? never heard of that before.

This post was edited

HI; I'm Not only curcumcised but also castrated, I was castrated Oct. 29th. 2011, since then my penis has shrunk to the size I was when I was age 5 years. b4 castration I had about 4inches, now after she castrated me she (Urologist) said my penis would keep getting smaller, she has now had to recurcumsize me as I have now shrunk to about an 1 inch penis, I now have to sit to pee. If anyone has any questions please feel free to contact me at my email jere.timm@gmail.com would like to hear any comments or advice...Your new Eunuch Friend...jeri P.S. my now ex-wife said that now that I'm a castrated, neutered, Eunuch I should spell my name the feminine way "jeri" again thank you for given me a place to tell my side of being a small cut down there Eunuch.

This post was edited

Cut here but sometimes wish I was uncut

This post was edited